Our Tax Plan Approach
We provide tax planning and reporting for individuals, businesses, and not-for-profit organizations. Tax planning makes a material difference in the net worth of individuals and businesses, as well as ensures the most valuable asset in a not-for-profit, their tax-exempt status, is maintained.
The Value of Time, Deferrals & Gifting
It is never too early or too late to start a tax or investment plan. Our goal is to provide financial peace of mind. Our tax and investment professionals are well trained on changing tax incentives, regulations, and wealth management strategies. Time allows you to defer tax liability, which enables you to use that tax money for other reasons. In addition, time allows donors to transfer wealth annually, which reduces their estate value and enables financial resources to be shifted to anyone they wish to receive that gift.
Some of Our Tax Services Include:
- Business & Individual Tax Preparation and Planning
- Federal, State, & Local Return Preparation
- Form 990, 990T and IL-990T Tax Return Preparation
- Form 5500 Preparation
- Form LM-2 and LM-3 Preparation
- Political Action Committee State Filings
- Coordination of Payroll Tax Filings & Sales Tax Returns
- State and Local Tax & Nexus Compliance
- Unrelated Business Income Taxes (UBIT)
- Succession, Transition, & Exit Planning
- Trusts & Estates
- Financial & Retirement Plans
- Gifting Strategies
- IRS Communications
Let Us Create or Review Your Tax Plan
Our tax professionals can review your existing tax strategies or discuss and recommend a tax plan that is beneficial to you.