This is a New Process to Most Owners
Most owners exit a business once in their lifetime. Planning to sell a business or conducting a family succession is a new experience with many decisions capable of altering the outcome. Merging, selling, a family succession, and closing a business all face unique challenges and a complex series of steps. B&K will evaluate your options and work in collaboration toward the most favorable outcome possible based on your goals.
Time is a Valuable Asset
A longer time-frame increases the probability of a more favorable outcome. Additional time allows an owner to present the most favorable financial results, ensure key-man and non-compete agreements are in place, create a comprehensive tax strategy, and remove themselves from day-to-day operations.
We Can Simplify a Complex Process
Our professionals help you evaluate your options and work in collaboration toward the most favorable outcome possible for the direction you select. We will help you:
- Identify Expectations from a Sale or Succession
- Define Key Steps in the Process
- Establish a Timeline
- Refine Elements to Increase the Value of the Business
- Review Management Tasks for Delegation to Other Personnel
- Implement a Tax Plan; Including Trusts & Estate Plans
- Coordinate a Post-Exit Investment Strategy
What is Your Best Strategy?
Let us help you assess your options. We have the proven experience to help you meet your goals.