We are currently hiring full-time and part-time staff and senior accountants to service our growing client base.
It’s an exciting time to join B&K! We are looking for motivated, personable, and hard working individuals to join our team. We offer a hybrid work environment and promote a healthy work/life balance. B&K employees will have the opportunity to work from client offices, B&K’s corporate headquarters, and remotely as scheduling allows.
You will work directly with the Partners, Managers, and other Staff to serve our growing client base.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
- Relevant internship, work experience and/or involvement with a professional organization a plus
- Reliable transportation
- High level of organization, focus, exceptional attention to detail and follow-up skills
- Reliable and self-motivated
- Strong work ethic and willingness to train for the position
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong computer skills a plus
- The ability to work effectively in a team environment with all levels of client personnel in various industries
- Integrity within a professional environment
- Commitment to providing outstanding client service
- Working under the guidance of experienced supervisors, managers, and partners on audit, review, and compliance testing procedures in accordance with firm and professional standards
- Documenting accounting systems and internal controls
- Preparing audit work papers
- Communicate with audit engagement team members timely on the status of engagements
- Assist in the preparation of (or review of client prepared) financial statements
- Assist in the preparation of tax and information returns
- Performing various other audit and accounting support functions
B&K is an equal opportunity employer
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com