B&K is hiring full-time payroll compliance auditors to service our growing client base.
We are looking for motivated, personable, and hard working individuals to join our team. B&K’s payroll compliance audit department performs audits of employer contributions to various trust funds to verify that employers are in compliance with contractual obligations.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- BA/BS degree (business major preferred, not required)
- Reliable transportation
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills
- Reliable and self-motivated
- Strong work ethic and willingness to train for the position
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently, as well as with others
- Experience with or knowledge of payroll systems (is a plus)
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Commitment to providing outstanding client service
Job Responsibilities (After Initial Training):
- Read and understand collective bargaining agreements and understand the basis upon which employer contributions should be made
- Assist supervisors and managers in scheduling and coordinating appointments with employers
- Assist in preparing audit work paper files for pre-engagement planning work
- Assist supervisors and managers with performing audit fieldwork procedures in compliance with written audit programs and checklists.
- Perform review and analysis of initial results
- Assist supervisors and managers with follow-up phone calls and meetings with employers, if needed
- Prepare audit report for supervisor, manager, or partner review
B&K in an equal opportunity employer
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com