Website Bansley & Kiener
We are seeking individuals for full-time payroll compliance auditor positions. Candidates should be able to work independently as well as with others; have a strong desire to learn; good written and oral communication skills and be proficient users of spreadsheets. You will work directly with partners, managers and supervisors serving our client base. This opportunity will require approximately 50 – 75% travel within the Chicago land area.
- Schedule and coordinate audit appointments with employers, which includes follow up with employers.
- Perform audits utilizing our automated system (Access Data Base System).
- Transfer payroll data from 941s and other reports into our automated reporting system.
- Research payroll records, reports and contracts.
- Compute audit results and prepare audit reports.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Finance or a business related field.
- Very detail oriented and numbers focused.
- Organizational skills to meet deadlines.
- Willingness to accept direction and guidance.
- Experience or knowledge of payroll systems a plus.
- Knowledge of collective bargaining agreements a plus.
Email resume to email@example.com.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org