We are currently hiring full-time and part-time bookkeeping/accounting assistants.
It’s an exciting time to join B&K! We are looking for motivated, personable, and hard working individuals to join our team. We offer a hybrid work environment and promote a healthy work/life balance. B&K employees will have the opportunity to work from client offices, B&K’s corporate headquarters, and remotely as scheduling allows.
You will work directly with the Partners, Managers, and other Staff to serve our growing client base.
- Write up accounting services
- Preparation of financial statements
- Reconcile bank accounts and trace discrepancies
- Perform interim accounting services (monthly or quarterly) for companies where the work is of a repetitive nature and prepare substantiating work papers in a format that is sufficiently detailed for a reviewer to evaluate.
- Payroll processing and all reports that accompany payroll, which includes preparation of payroll tax returns, etc.
- Sales Tax returns and any other state and city tax reports/returns.
- Know how to use reference materials in researching situations involving bookkeeping and tax questions.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Maintain professional conduct at client offices and internally.
- Associates/Bachelor’s degree
- QuickBooks experience preferred
- Proficiency in Excel
- Strong oral and written communication, organizational and PC skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office and a paperless office experience
- 1 year of prior experience
- Flexibility to manage different projects at the same time
We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package including health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance and 401(k) plan with employer discretionary profit sharing contribution, vacation and PTO, flexible spending account, a flexible work schedule, a reasonable work/life balance, free use of our onsite workout facility and a rewarding, collaborative and friendly work environment.
Bansley and Kiener is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com