Why Join B&K?
When you join B&K you become part of our family. The majority of our firm has spent their entire working careers at B&K. The size of our firm allows all professionals to gain experience in a wide variety of industries. We want our professionals to succeed and evolve into the future leaders of our firm and we provide all of our professionals with the tools and support they need to grow both personally and professionally.
B&K has been in existence since 1922 and we feel that the reason for our firm’s success over the last 95 years is a direct result of the professionals that we have on our team. Since our inception our goal at B&K has always been to hire hardworking, personable and ethical professionals and to motivate, reward, and promote from within.
- Competitive salaries and strong earning potential
- Career/Life balance options
- Pro-employee environment and family friendly atmosphere
- Professional growth and development opportunities
- Working side-by-side with Partners
- Reimbursement for CPA exam/license
- CPA exam bonus
- Paid day off when sitting for CPA exam
- Structured CPE program
- Employee referral bonus
- New business referral bonus
- Vacation, sick, and personal time off
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Life insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan–with firm profit-sharing contribution
- Short-term disability
- Long-term disability
- Free use of onsite workout facility
- Tax season breakfasts
- Casual Fridays
- Firm-wide activities throughout the year – golf outings, April 15th tax party, sporting events, holiday dinners, social events, and much more…
Bansley & Kiener LLP is an equal opportunity employer.